HTMLcolor is a free software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-08-24. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Advanced HTML-color picker: Configure your own colors (RGB input) and paste the results (HTML code) in your web document. Previews fore, back and links-colors. Option to load image files. HTMLcolor even creates web-pages.
- easy configuration for colors with the RGB-sliders and input-boxes
- allows you to copy and paste the converted color values into your web document
- allows you to copy and paste the full Body Tag to your web document
- you can manipulate text, background and links colors and load images
- creation of a template HTML-document with the specifications of your choice
HTMLcolor (version 2.0.2) has a file size of 360.41 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 64 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.